You did a very good job with her, the color fits together great with the lines, very neat and clean. There is somethings that are beautiful but still need improving ^--^
- May I suggest to make her look more free? Maybe have her do a pose that shows her arms? - Maybe you could move the ears up just a little bit, there kinda good there though I must admit - Hmm, maybe just as a tip to make it POP a little more, you can trace over your lines using a (c) sharpie, I use to use them all the time and they make details POP a little more, you could also try to make it look like light is hitting her in a certain direction, ( maybe shading could help with that )
Hope I was fair >n< Anyways, she is very cute! QuQ
1. It seems you are stuck in a box, when you are drawing, You can't fear the box, As I say this I may sound insaine.... what I mean is when you are drawing and reach teh top of the page where the ears should be you may fear that the ears must stay in frame, don't be afrraid to let things escape the paper <3333 maybe a part of the ear is off the page?
2. ARMS!!!! Practice cutie!!! <3
3. Nice attention to detail.
4. Now the ends fo the hair make me feel prickly..., maybe let your hand be more free and less spickey??
5.The face is just to die for, very cute, And I am loving the new eyes.
5. give yourself time to practice folds in clothing? the skirt could use a bit of lift.
Overall this is a beautiful piece cutie, :3 Keep it up <3